Refund request can only be applied at the centre and in writing, either by the student or by his parent or guardian. No
refund will be made after the last refund date i.e, last day of week four from the batch commencement date.
Refund rules are same:
1) If a student joins class after the commencement date or
2) If a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class or
3) If a student applies for a refund before the start of the class.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1) Week 1 will be counted from the date of registration or the date of batch commencement, whichever is later.
2) All refund requests shall be completed only for applications raised at the Centre.
3) The institute shall not be held responsible and/or accountable for crediting refund money to the wrong bank
account due to incorrect details furnished by the student/parent/guardian.
4) Refund requests made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
5) Refund Application must be in the prescribed format by Second School along with the Original Fee Receipt, and
Second School Identity Card.
6) Our refund policy ensures that all refunds are processed in a fair and transparent manner. Fees paid for test series,
doubt series are not refundable. Student expresses his intention of not attending the institute or with-drawing his
admission, it can only be done if the student or parent or guardian visits their respective Institute/coaching centre
and submit an application for refund of fees in person.
7) In case a purchase is made by mistake, a request for a change of batch shall be considered if applied within 10 days
of the purchase however, the application for a refund of the purchase shall not be considered.
AT ALL TIMES, SECOND SCHOOL RETAINS AN UNCONDITIONAL AND IRREVOCABLE RIGHT TO MODIFY,
CHANGE OR DELETE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PART THERE OF, WITHOUT ANY PRIOR
NOTIFICATION TO ANY PARTY. IT SHALL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES.